We have established this site as a means of making the results of our work readily accessible. We realize that some people feel passionately about the topic of CCSVI and MS, and we encourage you to express your views and ask questions. However, we ask that your submissions are respectful. We reserve the right to edit or remove anything that we feel violates that policy, which is described in detail below.
Anyone who uses this website (“User”) shall comply with the following obligations:
- Users shall not upload, transmit or post any communications or content of any kind that infringes or violates the rights of anyone else.
- Users shall not use this site for any purpose in violation of any laws, including local, national and international laws.
- Users shall not use this site as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited materials to anyone. Users shall not post advertisements or solicitations of business on the blog.
- Users shall not post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to anyone, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Users shall not impersonate another person.
- Users shall not permit another person to use the User’s identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Users shall not post the same note more than once (e.g., spam).
- Users shall not post chain letters or pyramid schemes on the blog.
- Users shall not post links to websites that contain materials that would violate these obligations if they were posted directly on the blog.
Communications and Posting Content
By posting any comments, posts or other material on this site, you give St. Michael’s Hospital the irrevocable right to use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media, including the right to reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify and create derivative works from your submission.
St. Michael’s Hospital reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any of the following: